You are invited to attend the most exciting and intriguing online and offline sports betting event, especially for the Francophone African countries: The inaugural Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA) which will be held at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Abidjan in Ivory Coast from 26 – 28 June 2019.
With less than two months to go until GEFA commences, we are pleased share some highlights of the event.
- Exploring growth and opportunities in Francophone African sports betting markets
- What you need to know about licensing, partnership and operating a gaming business in Francophone African countries
- Gain insights from the frontlines of sports betting operators and regulators
- Learn about strategies to develop, sustain and grow market share while facing new
- operators entering your market
- Connect with leading operators for an unparalleled networking opportunity
GEFA 2019 is the only dedicated gaming event for the French-speaking countries in Africa. The event is designed to appeal to the who’s who in gaming industry in Africa and internationally.
Expect to meet C-levels and senior directors from:
- Gaming operators
- Regulators & government authorities
- Gaming machine suppliers & manufacturers
- Gaming furniture suppliers & manufacturers
- Gaming software providers
- Payment solution providers
- Online betting sports operators
- Mobile gaming operators
- Lottery iGaming Fantasy, Skill and e-Sport
- Gaming consultants
- Law firms in gaming sector
- Industry associations
- Responsible Gaming Advisors
Contact us now to find out how you can boost your brand at #GEFA2019:
Contact Platform Infinity’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in the French speaking African countries with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for GEFA 2019.
Email: [email protected]
Bitcoin Casino Affiliates does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin Casino Affiliates is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, or quality within the press release.