1 Program, 2 Casinos, 3 Earning Options
Funky Affiliates is the affiliate program ran by Funky Fortunes, a casino operator with long years of experience in managing betting portals. Since 2016, the affiliate group has served to offer great casino games and promotions to players and nice referral rewards to affiliates. See if Funky Affiliates will be worth your membership.
2 Funky Casinos
Knowing that a lot of players see aesthetics as an important element in having a great betting experience, Funky Fortunes made sure to inject much artistry into its casinos. So as a member of Funky Affiliates, you get to earn from two betting sites that players will surely find attractive to the eyes. These casinos are as follows:
- Jackpot Wheel — This is a funfair-themed gaming hub that sparkles with neon colors. It offers deposit bonuses, free spins, and VIP rewards. The games in the library are from Betsoft, Saucify, and Rival Gaming. Players can make payments using fiat money or Bitcoin.
- Jumba Bet — When it comes to bonuses given, games offered, and payment options provided, this casinos is similar with Jackpot Wheel. But in terms of design, Jumba Bet makes itself distinct with its easy-on-the-eyes motif of light yellow and refreshing green colors.
Both casinos hold a Curacao license and welcome players from all over the world except those from the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and a few other jurisdictions.
3 Earning Options
Making money doing affiliate marketing usually runs through a revenue sharing scheme. But with Funky Affiliates, that scheme is not your only option. You can earn via any of the following commission structures:
- Revenue Sharing — This option allows you to earn a portion of the casinos’ net gaming revenue (NGR) generated from your referred players. Depending on the NGR your referrals gave the casino, you can receive 25% to 40% revenue share monthly. So long as your players still bet, you can earn from them.
- CPA Deal — Unlike the first earning option, the CPA deal is going to give you a fixed one-time payout for every player you bring in. Just refer and you earn from a player outright without worrying about how much they win or lose after betting.
- Hybrid Deal — Choosing this deal give you both revenue shares and CPA earnings.
While the first commission structure is based on a tiered earning system, the second and third options are dependent on what is to be agreed upon between you and your affiliate manager. So if you want to know the rates for the CPA and hybrid deals, you will have to talk first to Funky Affiliates’ support team via email or Skype.
Payment Methods & Marketing Tools
The default currency for affiliate payouts is USD. Here are the payment methods you can choose from:
- Check by post — comes with a US$15.70 fee
- Check by courier — comes with a US$30 fee
- Wire transfer — comes with a US$20 fee
- ACH — comes with a US$20 fee
- Neteller — no fee
- Skrill — no fee
The payouts will be nearer from reach if you maximize the use of the free marketing tools provided by the affiliate program. The tools include: online banners, html and text mailers, and promotional materials.
Should You Join Funky Affiliates?
A closer look at the two casinos propelled by Funky Affiliates will make you see they can’t provide much variety to players. They have the same offers, only they are packaged differently. This may make you ask the question “Why market two names that basically just contain the same bonuses and games?” Know that other umbrella affiliate programs do promote two or more casinos as well, but the casinos have unique offers to players.
If you have long been doing casino affiliate marketing, consider joining Funky Affiliates. Add Jumba Bet and Jackpot Wheel to the list of casino you promote. Take note, though, that you cannot target players that are in the US and UK. And considering that Jumba Bet and Jackpot Wheel carry out the KYC procedure, you will not have much luck racking up Bitcoin users. So if the audience you are aiming at are American and British crypto gamblers, you are better off looking for other affiliate programs.
New to casino affiliation? Do not forget to check out our marketing starter kit for Bitcoin casino affiliates.